Can I expect my blog PR update?

moonheart

Hi friends my blog gain almost 6500 backlink, now my blog PR is one. I am litsening that google PR will update on last of October. So can I expect for increase my blog PR? another question is that how google award blog with PR?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
there is no guarantee on when google will update its PR and none on whether your PR will increase. It all depends also on the quality of the inbound links. Good luck with getting a PR increase.

mrandrei

Nobody can really tell when the next PR update will be. It has been erratic these days. PR is also not based on the number of backlinks, it's based on quality of inbound links.

ishie

Getting 6500 backlinks wouldn't necessarily equate to high pagerank. Google only counts quality BLs.

Goldstar

Banned
If a site has 8 PR with completely irrelevant traffic, is no use; having relevant traffic is more important even if PR is 1. have good back links and just concentrate on that, and let Google do its job at whatever it is they wish to achieve with PR.

Regards,

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I read somewhere, where you mentioned your site pr had increased to a 3
You were also spot on with your comments that Google would do a pr update at the end of October.

shawn

One of the factors that affect page rank is the number of back links that you are getting. In order to create back links, engaging on the following helps:

article and directory submission
blog commenting
forum posting
classified ads
online groups
link exchange
social bookmarking and networking
press release

Remember: Create back links from relevant and DoFollw sites.