Can anyone help me to get higher traffic ??

Navya

Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest me, how should I get higher traffic on my website designing & Development related website?

I am already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarking and Search Engines Submission.

Do anybody have more useful way to get higher traffic on my website???

ckeener

I’d concentrate on creating the compelling content that my site visitors enjoy and that is search engines friendly, and Building inbound links is important. Also email marketing - if you have an email list you can quickly reach a targeted audience with your message. Or else simply embedding the tell-a-friend in the product toolbar will enable users to spread the word easily.

besteast

1) Offer free, original, and quality content on your site, content is the king, content is the most important base for large traffic
2) Advertise your website in Google or other high traffic webs, it cost you some money, but really an effective way
3) Get more external links which will bring you much traffic

jjoshua

keyword research - make sure you are targeting the keywords that people are searching but low in the competition list.

bailey.rein

Back links helps generate traffic. In order to get more back links, engaging on the techniques such as forum posting, blog commenting, classified ads, press release, online groups, article and directory submissions, social bookmarking and link exchange.

AdZone

SEO Tips

There are a number of ways to get some good traffic back to your site. Like they always say fresh content is such a good way of keeping the crawler from leaving your site. Work on building your network and subscriber base. Anytime someone goes to your site provide them with a reason to stay and not leave the site.

There is no quick fix and SEO is a long process. Do it the right way and your site will top the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

marymarck

do some keyword research and find a good higher searched keyword try ranking for that. after you get 1st page you will get loads of traffic.

mrandrei

Participate in more relevant forums and social networking sites. That method will surely boost the traffic of your site.

aaren47

Hi

You can improve your traffic on your site by web promotion techniques listed below
- articles in English
- blogs
- forums
- blog commenting
- yahoo answers
- authority backlinks
- social networking (facebook, myspace, and others)

Since you are already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarkings and Search Engines Submission I would suggest you to try out the remaining techniques as well to establish good traffic on your site.

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead.

bloggerboy

Can anyone suggest me, how should I get higher traffic on my website designing & Development related website?

If you don't mind waiting months to get decent traffic, then continue doing what you're doing. Otherwise, read this review on how to get traffic now and watch the video. This is a great way to get tons of traffic to your site almost instantly.

lauryn tom

Be sure that you are doing on-page optimization simultaneously with your off-page efforts. Social networking helps a lot in getting traffic. You might want to make more social network accounts so you can use them to direct your contacts and other people to your site

AndreyW

If you want to increase you website traffic, the only way you can do this quick and effective, is using keywords that are specific to the website main theme. In this way, you target specific search queries, what makes possibility to get a click on your website higher.

So if you have a energy related website, there is no point to use general keywords, as "energy" or "electricity". Because there are hundreds of millions of webpages that have this words. And if your website has a page rank less than 10, it will just get lost in search results and their will never be a click from the search engine.

Example: there is a purpose to increase traffic of a webpage http://energysupply.biz/add-url-energy-directory.html from the energy oriented companies.

There is no use to write "submit URL for FREE!!!!!!!"
We write "add energy URL for free", "add electricity supplier for free to Energy Directory"
It is also useful to add words as "Microseismic Company" or "Vacuum Oil Filter Machine" - specific words that are included in the directory.

Only some thousands are writing "Microseismic Company" and people, who are looking for this are really looking for microseismic companies. This way there is a chance for a website with PR 3.

If you add a word "Lubricant Oil Regeneration" to your keywords, there is a chance, that there will be a click one your website. To the webpage with PR less than 10 and with keywords "Submit URL" - there will never be a click!

This way chance to get a click from a search engine is more than 0.

mrandrei

You can post comments in Q&A sites such as Yahoo Answers, Yedda, Fluther and Wikianswers. They can drive lots of traffic to your site, especially if your comment is flagged as the best one.

ishie

Do SMO for your website and u can try PPC , if you have budget..
Oh yeah, PCC/Adwords campaign is a sound idea. But if you don't like spending money on site promotion, do the usual linkbuilding methods such as forum posting, directory submission, social networking and bookmarking, etc.

shawn

I am already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarking and Search Engines Submission.

Aside from the lists you've mentioned, participate also on the following:

blog commenting
social networking
classified ads
forum posting (just like what you are doing now)
press release