Camp Website

MUNCamp

Hi everybody,

I made this website using squarespace and had a friend with CSS experience work it over to give it a funky-but-clean feel. It's for a camp that teaches international affairs, so the website needs to walk that line pretty cleanly. I think it does that, but I worry about it being a bit boring.

www.ModelUNCamp.com

Any thoughts about what the site needs would be most appreciated!

SherlockStones

The overall site looks pretty good. It has a orange feel to it, but it is nice on the eyes. I would increase the font a couple px. 12 px is a nice font size for your readers. Add some more photos to the home page above the header welcome to model un camp and optimize them so they load faster and you have a really nice website. Good job.

anna

Nice site, just a couple small things.
1. Please, please color correct your photos. The magenta cast of the photos clashes with the orange/yellow color scheme of the site.
2. What is the meaning of your favicon? I think the "global" sun logo on the site would make a pretty neat favicon.
Good job!

d a v e

ditto the magenta cast on the photos ;)

text is too small, line height is a touch to large for that measure (line length)

otherwise it's nice and sunny

rgray80

I like how well organized and neatly formatted the site. Everything is nice aligned and flush. Little things like that can mean a big thing to a potential visitor. To me it looks like this camp is professional and well-maintained, and I feel comfortable taking my child here.