'Body onload images' function disabling slide

webstudent123

show:

Problem- Using dreamweaver (fist problem, I know) Implemented a cool JS slideshow, but when I create a rollover image and dreamweaver writes the code for it with: <body onload="MM_preloadImages('image.jpg')"> it stumps the Java slideshow on the page from working (at all) -

And ideas?

if you want to see the site, here it is http://claytonbrowndesigns.com/index.html

Dante

It seems to be working for me on Chrome and windows 7.
That is assuming that it is the slideshow on the main page about what you can do.

webstudent123

yes, it does work now, because the

body onload function is not present- the rollovers still work too, but much slower on response then they should be due to the lacking of the onload function.

webstudent123

yes, I know its working fine now, it does not work

when the 'onload' function is present in the <body> tag. - (which it currently is not)

You may notice the rollover images are a bit slow- links and current projects...

I am hoping to find a solution so the onload function can be added- I am going to re-post with a link to show ya'll exactly what it does

LouTheDesigner

I would replace this:

Code:
<body onload="MM_preloadImages('n_images/ap_o.jpg')">

with this:

Code:
<body onload="void window.setTimeout(MM_preloadImages('n_images/ap_o.jpg'),10);"

Hope this helps.. I may have a syntax error in there but you get the idea..

-Lou

webstudent123

I would replace this:

Code:
<body onload="MM_preloadImages('n_images/ap_o.jpg')">

with this:

Code:
<body onload="void window.setTimeout(MM_preloadImages('n_images/ap_o.jpg'),10);"

Hope this helps.. I may have a syntax error in there but you get the idea..

-Lou

Hey man, I appreciate it, but still no go-