Bobble Design 2.0

Bobble

Hello ALL!

Well i'm now back after a month with my new re-modeled, faster loading, more fun site!!

www.bobbledesign.co.uk

Have fun guys, please post back!!!

Joe ( : (aggggghhh!! i''m going to the dentist now!!)

aswebdesign

Tried viewing your site using Firefox, and i couln't see anything apart from the diagonal lines in the background.

In IE site looks nice, I really like the wave of lines over the paint cans! Site looks good, nice bright and colourful.

I think the diagonal lines in the background are too strong, and don't complement the design as well as they could do. Might look better if you fade down the lines.

Found a typo on your web design services page: "With not only the features of oyur site in mind"

Artoonie

I had the same problem with firefox.

I really like the look in IE though. It's really fun, yet at the same time, professional.
Just a small suggestion, cause the little things bug me, I think there's one too many m's in mmmm, "mmm" looks better in my opinion.

Other than that, great job!

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup, the site comes up more or less blank in firefox. haven't tried it in IE.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looks fairly good, It is different. May want to try a bolder text for the navigation links at the top or perhaps black text so they stand out.

Bobble

Thank you for all your response guys, i will take them on board, but this is going to sound like such a spacky question but how can i ensure my site is viewable in other browsers; i used frontpage to make it!

Thanks,

joe

solidgold

to be honest, this website needs just scrapping and starting again, it doesnt work properly, its hard to read, it jumps around the screen, its ugly, the list goes on...