BNZ Computers - New Website for Selling Custom PC's

bnzelener

Hi Everyone,

I just put my new site up "officially" about a week ago. I'm continuing to add things too it, but would really like any and all of the feedback I can get.

I built the site to sell my Custom PC's online. We sell a "Base-Line" Model with the perfect specifications for the above-average PC user, and then customers can add hardware or software on top of that model.

The site design is a template that I bought from themeforest.net, but I've customized a lot of it to fit my specific needs. I did all of the coding by hand via DashCode in Mac OS X, and haven't used any programs other than that.

I am currently adding an Add To Cart feature to the site, as it seems my main issue with customers is trust. It's a fairly new site, and would like to begin developing my reputation as a good Custom PC retailer, so any advice would be truly appreciated.

the web url is www.bnzcomputers.com.

If you have a spare moment, please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Brennan

Gorgy

Your site is simply great. I liked the content and easy navigation. Each visitor can understand what your site is about as soon as he enters it. Hope your project will be successful

ian

Administrator
Staff member
An add to cart feature would be good.
Would be hard to compete with the established computer parts online retailers.

webmasterdan

I agree with ian. Hope you already have the clientele. :)

I for one would make the menu selections a little bigger and make them stand out a little more. Also consider adding a privacy statement & sitemap. Sitemaps are great for google and might help your users out in certain circumstances.

Consider also adding google checkout as another option to paypal. I know paypal scares me away from a lot of websites.

On individual products it says "Use our shipping calculator". I really expected this to be a link!

F Cheswood

Nice layout. Easily draws the eye to all points....... I like it....

But..... from a business and sales standpoint I'd like to make a suggestion.

"Need A Good Desktop Computer?"
Doesn't have any real professional sound. In fact it really reminds me of the guys running around parking lots asking if I need a good watch.

"Ready For The Right Desktop Computer?"
or
"Tired Of Your Inferior Desktop Computer?"

Those are just examples, but the idea's the same. The word's "Perfect" and "best" used in startup electronics is a turnoff to the average buyer, "Good" tends to sound unprofessional and is an even greater turnoff.

In any case, it's nothing more than a suggestion to take or leave and should you like either of the 2 suggestions listed, feel free.

adx

Doesn't have any real professional sound. In fact it really reminds me of the guys running around parking lots asking if I need a good watch.

*Opens car door* Step into my office! ;)
Reminds me of ticket scalpers outside a Megadeth concert.

Anyway, the site is great! It just seems like a web site for a physical store
somewhere. You know, here's what we sell, come visit us in Ulanbataar!
Though, when you get the add to cart feature up and running I'm sure that this
will be a non issue.

twistedted

Great layout! Love the way you broke down the shopping cart I was looking for a solution for a custom pc shopping cart. GREAT JOB!