Blog helps SERP and better SEO?

nihadhupia271

I have a website but it stands awful on google's serp , which i'm not getting any traffic at all or just some , so i wonder if wordpress blogging can improve better traffic so i can monetize my blogg?

chrishirst

Staff member
which i'm not getting any traffic at all or just some
Promote it properly then.

so i wonder if wordpress blogging can improve better traffic so i can monetize my blogg?
If you can't get traffic to your "site" HOW on earth how you going to drive traffic to a 'blog' (which is also a site)??????

Laikido

If you put links to your site in a blog post, this may eventually increase your site’s SERPs visibility, though you can’t be sure about any impact on traffic to your site. Alternatively, you may find a popular blogger to write about your site, and in this case you have better chances to get traffic from the blog post. Hope I got the question right, because it's not quite clear are you going to blog yourself or look for other blogging opportunities

chrishirst

Staff member
If you put links to your site in a blog post, this may eventually increase your site’s SERPs visibility,
very, very wrong!!

Before a link can pass any value to a URL it HAS TO HAVE VALUE to pass on.

JoshuaReen

i have been working on blogging to create backlinks for last 2 years, and noticed that to improve serp rank and get traffic, first you should concentrate upon your own website or blog. first of all, you should do a keywords research for the topic(s) which are going to post into your website/blog. i have a blog, it is 9 months old and have only 61 posts, and it gets 150+ visitors per day from Google. 99% of its traffic is from Google.

The other interesting thing is that i didn't created a single backlinks for it yet. i didn't started any off-site seo work for it. but i am concentrating upon on-site seo only. fully concentrating upon keywords research to find best keywords with higher global searches and lower competition. after finding a good keyword, i write article for it, post it into blog and i get good traffic for it. i have excellent experience in this field now. i posted a few posts in my blog about 4 months ago, and you will be amazed to hear it that just after 2 minutes, my blog appeared at the top of Google SERP for that keyword which I did research for in Google Adword keywords tool. So I took the screenshots of those amazing results and saved them so that i can show them to my clients which i am working on seo projects for.
so, in short, i will explain it in simple 3 steps.

1. Keywords research.
2. On-site SEO (that means, your website/blog should mention the keywords).
3. Off-site SEO (that means, other websites/blogs should mention your website/blog).

I think, its enough to explain about this topic, but if there are any obligations, i will appreciate to hear.

deadmix

Sure we are all agree that wordpress is a good blogging platforme but to say it's will lead traffic directly it's wrong.. you will need to combine some good plugins then a unique content and sure being patient and keep updating your blog(s).

Lizyd Design

i have been working on blogging to create backlinks for last 2 years, and noticed that to improve serp rank and get traffic, first you should concentrate upon your own website or blog. first of all, you should do a keywords research for the topic(s) which are going to post into your website/blog. i have a blog, it is 9 months old and have only 61 posts, and it gets 150+ visitors per day from Google. 99% of its traffic is from Google.

The other interesting thing is that i didn't created a single backlinks for it yet. i didn't started any off-site seo work for it. but i am concentrating upon on-site seo only. fully concentrating upon keywords research to find best keywords with higher global searches and lower competition. after finding a good keyword, i write article for it, post it into blog and i get good traffic for it. i have excellent experience in this field now. i posted a few posts in my blog about 4 months ago, and you will be amazed to hear it that just after 2 minutes, my blog appeared at the top of Google SERP for that keyword which I did research for in Google Adword keywords tool. So I took the screenshots of those amazing results and saved them so that i can show them to my clients which i am working on seo projects for.
so, in short, i will explain it in simple 3 steps.

1. Keywords research.
2. On-site SEO (that means, your website/blog should mention the keywords).
3. Off-site SEO (that means, other websites/blogs should mention your website/blog).

I think, its enough to explain about this topic, but if there are any obligations, i will appreciate to hear.

I actually agree with this. Do some research instead of spamming the forums, and you will be amazed what traffic you will receive simply by being smart.

Sherinfriedler

You should do off page optimization and on page optimization of SEO in a correct way! If you do it in some tricky manner, google is more tricky enough to find your trickyness.

chrishirst

Staff member
You should do off page optimization and on page optimization of SEO in a correct way! If you do it in some tricky manner, google is more tricky enough to find your trickyness.

You are in the lead for the most useless post I've read today, but it is only 2:25 PM (GMT) so there is still time for you to get knocked of the top spot.