Blog about diabetes

Open Tibia

Yo. I would like you to review my blog about diabetes. It has adsense on it but all content is original and created by me. My posts are mostly about child diabetes, natural treatments, diet tips and recipes, exercising with diabetes, symptoms and more.

I think the theme looks too simple. What about you?

walkclothed

I think the theme looks nice. The colors all go together well. The only two suggestions I have for aesthetics would be:

1) Some sort of border around the header. The header looks a little bit weird just kind of floating the the background color. I think either a slightly contrasting bgcolor or maybe a logo or background image near the top would help it stand out a bit.

2) Maybe see if there's a way you can have the top navigation more evenly spaced horizontally so there isn't that dead space in the top right.

But all in all, I think it looks really nice.

On a related note, I run a website called Strokes Suck, which was founded by my father after he had a stroke, in order to raise awareness of that disease. As you probably know, diabetes greatly increases the risk of stroke. I was wondering if you would like to trade links so that we could get a little "cross-awareness" going on about the connection these two have. What do you think?

Open Tibia

My friend is working on a logo (i'm not much of a graphic designer).

Thank you a lot.

About exchanging links, that's fine for me. It would be best if you could put my link in a page where you have somewhat diabetes related context.

Open Tibia

I'm actually going to write a blog post now that will involve strokes for diabetics.
I will give you a link. If you haven't linked back in a week I'll have to remove it.
"Diabetes blog" would be fine.