Bing for SEO

LisaRole

In the search engine wars, Microsoft has been nowhere to be found when it comes to market share. In fact, they nearly spent over $40 billion to buy Yahoo which is a distant competitor to Google which owns about a 75% market share of searches. In the latest battle for search engine market share, Microsoft has launched a new search engine called Bing and everyone is reviewing the information.
Search engine optimization is critical for any business because SEO, acronym for search engine optimization, is how your business shows up when a potential customer enters a query on Google, Yahoo, or now Bing. As you’ve heard me say in other articles, search engines are the yellow pages of today; just the order that your business is found is based on importance and not how much money you’ve spent with that advertiser.
The big so what on Bing is that we now have another search engine to check as we make sure to search engine optimize our websites. Microsoft has very deep pockets and is very willing to launch products while losing money, learn about the consumer product experience, and then make adjustments to gain market share. Microsoft has been very focused on Google as their primary competitor in recent years and the attractive PPC revenues will be the reason that Bing will be around and revamped for several years unless Microsoft makes an acquisition in this category. As a full search web development company that offers website design and search engine optimization services, we will continue to monitor the development of Bing as a search engine to make sure our search engine optimization services and our website design will be friendly to the search engine.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
bing is an improvement over live, but nowhere close to knocking google of its number spot, which is what they should be aiming for.

aartig

In this competition for search engine market only one thing can be said and that it is Bing is the new player in the world of search engines, where Google is the major player and had already covered most of the part of this world.

mrandrei

Bing looks promising, but I doubt if it will ever defeat Google. The repackaged version of MSN doesn't impress me that much.

JohnLA

In this competition for search engine market only one thing can be said and that it is Bing is the new player in the world of search engines, where Google is the major player and had already covered most of the part of this world.

You got that right.

I write article intended to dominate the pages of Google. If you have done the right keyword research using Google's data, you can rank well in their results.