Best hosting for sm business in $20-50 range per month.

wilhorse

Hi, I've found out you get what you pay for. I have the "unlimited" cheap bluehost plan. I was going to upgrade to pro, but I'm leary as I've heard all their servers are having problems. I need one installation with 4 domains. Am looking to spend no more than $50. I don't want the cheap $6 plans, as they fall off in speed.

My site is at a crawl right now, and it's really hurt my business. When I was with Yahoo believe it or not, my site was fast, but looked horrible. The trade off is aggravating. Now I have a professional site that's slow.

I was going to move to wp engine, but I believe they have domain name character limit that won't fit my names. I can't get a hold of anyone to find out. Have called and emailed.

Please tell me some others. Also, inmotion doesn't seem to have good service. I just need to get my site fast enough people won't leave. Right now my rankings are high. Worried it's going to drop off.

Thanks.

chrishirst

Staff member
We can do that, Centos 6 servers with cPanel and Softaculous.

send me an email [chris at tinf.co.uk] and let me know what you actually need.

wilhorse

Chris, I just saw this. I went with site 5 for a month to try it. Been several weeks now. I'm happy with them. Would you send me a message what you would charge. And would you migrate?

Webmaster

I strongly believe that the comparison will definitely help you to choose the best host for your needs.
Take a look at Hostgator.com, GlowHost.com and Hostforweb.com - they are flexible, their servers are stable and fast. Moreover, customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Magmikuh

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

chrishirst

Staff member
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

So, .........

What you are saying is:

Do not use a 'cheap web hosting package' but search around for a 'cheap web hosting package' instead.

chrishirst

Staff member
sell plastic injection moulding machinery or effluent processing plant you will not have much success, if any at all. But on the other hand if you offer independent film or DVD reviews, provide interesting recipes, hair style tips, sell makeup or fashion accessories

Oh man!!

If you really must copy and paste MY answers ... at least try to pick one that makes some sense for the thread you are posting it to.

chrishirst

Staff member
No problem, having a cheeky jibe at some of the antics these Muppets get up to always gives me time for a chuckle or two. :)

barracudaRec

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Present

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

CenTex Hosting

Look at the TOS of the web host. Most that say unlimited will have it stated in TOS that you can't use over x resources. If you are needing someone that is going to take care of you today and tomorrow check us out.

Fast servers Never ever going to over sell a server.