Best Content building software?

rynophiliac

I am looking for a more automated way to build landing pages for each city of the United States. Up until now, I have built each page myself and added the content and just changed the city and state on each page and left all the other keywords the same and changed the content just slightly for each page.

I am looking for some kind of an automated system or software program of some type where I can just build the page once and then use it to make each page for each city of the USA, replacing the city and state words on each page. It just takes too much time to do each page individually.

Does anyone know of a good program or anything that can do this?

Thanks

smoovo

You can use PHP language to take one HTML page, look for a word expression inside and replace it.

For example: i can write -> "I Love ****".
The PHP will look for "****" and fill it with something. PHP can do it as many times as i want, and can use array of cities. This will export "I Love NY" and "I Love LA"... each can be stored as an HTML page.

So you can build one page in HTML, and every point you want to add city name, just write some expression, like 4 times star (****). In the PHP write code to take the page and rewrite it with array and save each.

PHP Example:

PHP:
$locations = array('NY', 'LA', 'FL');

foreach ($locations as $location) {

// Making the file.
        $make = fopen($location.'html', 'w');

// Read the page source and Save. 'location.html' is the source.
        $text = file_get_contents('location.html');

// Change location at source file.
        $replace = str_replace('****', $location, $text);

file_put_contents($location.'html', $replace);

}

- Enjoy! :)