Best blogs/websites to follow?

Can anyone recommend me the best of the best blogs and websites out there who are run and owned by the best professionals themselves?

Kind of like the best designers, developers, coders, anything related to web design.

I'm not in the know of the best guys out there, or their names for that matter, and would love to follow some of them and read what they have to say. Always nice to keep updated and join in, in whats happening in the world of web design.

Thanks people.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
the very nature of twitter leads it to be generally speaking a comment and a link.
if you choose good and interesting people to follow on twitter your feed is then usually full of a stack of good links to various blogs, tutorials, tricks, spec stuff etc. when I get to work I usually have a peruse through my feed and check out anything that might seem interesting whilst I have a coffee. I dont care for friends that arent in the industry too much on twitter, as I use facebook more for that.

jump74

thank you to both of you.
Hello Guys,

Just your opinion
I realized a test with a video in background of a Wordpress responsive template.

What is your opinion for this technology
http://revol.jkastafiore.com

It is just a beta site with video and slide with reactive keyboard <-- -->
it is not the final movie.

Is it a good idea? a good technololy? OR is it very bad idea?

Thank you very much for your advices
Best Regards
Jean-Paul
Excuse-me for my bad English (I am French)

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a bad idea to jack a thread to spam your link. Put that in the review area under a new thread.

jump74

It's a bad idea to jack a thread to spam your link. Put that in the review area under a new thread.

Excuse-me !
I created a thread in Website reviews but i don't have advices or opinion
I would like just an opinion of a professional design for this technology.

I will create a new thread in this group Web design
Jean-Paul

Adamdavid

You will get a good traffic by social networking sites. And you can do article submission to increase page ranks.