best affiliate network?

stwordia

I'm not sure you'd call it a network but ePn has been very good to me. Lots of detractors, I know but I've been in for over 3 years now.

For now, clickbank is the best affiliate program on the net. I have joint on this site for a years and got huge of money online.

surefire

The Best Affiliate Program

In my opinion, and I've been doing Affiliate Marketing for YEARS, Market Health is the best! The offer $45.00 PER SALE on Nutritional and Niche Specific products. People buy this stuff every day. It is by far the best AP I'm working with today. Check them out at Market Health.

bermuda

This can be the main concern for so many people but most webmasters fail to recognize this essential matter that unless their web pages get accessed by a lot of potential customers on a constant basis, even if they sign up with a top-paying affiliate network, their monthly revenues will be very weak. This is the primary matter and even before beginning to place referral ads or text links on your pages, honestly examine your overall web traffic stats to see how it is doing online.

If your site reaches the top of Google, for your primary commercial terms, and then everyday hundreds of visitors access your homepage and find some blocks of ads on it, the chances of generating even a decent monthly income will be logical. So instead of looking for the highest-paying networks, try to improve your web traffic stats first and then search the net thoroughly to find the ultimate affiliate site.

chrishirst

Staff member
For now, clickbank is the best affiliate program on the net. I have joint on this site for a years and got huge of money online.

JOINED!!

A joint is either a hinged or connecting section of a structure. ....

or something completely different.

StevenD

Amazon is best for me, I heard many of my friends said, Clickbank is not good at these days, they are not genuine. But I have no idea on how far it is true about Clickbank as I never tried it.