Be as mean as you like... Invisionsoft.co.uk

Invisionsoft

Hi, I'm a new member to this community, but I would like to get some feedback on my site... it's not a new design as I am always improving it, but it would be invaluable for me to get some critique from the finest web designers here :)

My site is called Invisionsoft and on it you can download free software such as our DS Game Maker. The address is http://www.invisionsoft.co.uk

- James

MattCoops

good 3 column structure

I hope you make a million dollars on AdSense.
What sort of games can you make?

I'd like to make a non-flash based game that involves a tank with a 360 degree movable turret that moves north, south, east and west and shoots bullets with a press of the spacebar.

Invisionsoft

Thanks for the comments...

The game maker is for Nintendo DS, not PC, you make games on PC for the console. You can make anything you like, there are loads of actions to add and you can even make your own or download more... But to not be getting off topic...

- James

OSEKmedia

I would think about adding some images to your site, maybe a nice navigation bar across the top or something. You could separate the columns with some lines or shading or something.

scootergrisen

What the **** is this now filling my screen...

1. Center the logo for atist sake

2. What the **** is this pagesite about. Nintendo Dual Screen games ? well then ****ing right it a the top of the page just below the logo.

3. and whats this.... google me here and google advitise me there. if i want to seach on google or look at google adds i go to ****ing www.google.com it looks like shit to have it on your page. if people want to find shit on your page then give them some ****ing help maby alright.

4. i like the menus at the top like home - ds game maker - download etc....
execpt visual basic & ds code which wraps and looks like shit so make to not wrap like NOWRAP or something. who the **** uses basic anyway.

5. Chat with George - offline...... well if he is offline then how the **** am i going to chat with him.... remove the shit i dont want to know and cant use.

6. other wishe is a nice site you know by kazakstan standards.