Basic HTML

onlinegamesnz

ok, i have a problem and have spent all night trying to solve this issue!

http://temp.accesscontrolsystems.co.nz

I have a form in the index page for "Request a Quote" this is a clone of the contact form. I then also have a contact form in the footer on he site. Both seem to send mail fine, however

- The quote form displays the success message fine, but its the wrong message. It displays that all fields are required however they are all there and the message is sent.

- The footer contact form on the other hand does the opposite almost. The message displays the correct message however on a new page which is incorrect. This should be working as the contact form does on the CONTACT page which is currently the only page working on the site.

Can someone PLEASE helo me, Ive played around all night with the divs repositioning the

<div id="widget-contactform-result" style="display: none;"></div>

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, for a start both forms use the same ID and both forms have the same script running. exactly the same. my guess is it is getting confused because you should only use an id once on a page otherwise it wont know which one to validate!

maybe change the quote to "widget-quoteform" (and update the script to match) and see if that helps.