B.A.Studios - Photography and Graphic design

srben

H,
It's been a long time since I last posted here, good to be back.
Been working on a new site, www.bastudios.com, could do with any constructive critism you may haveto offer.
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a look,
cheers,
Ben

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The top area with the images of people, looks too busy, as in too many people.
The main area doesnt look busy enough.
And the special offer 10% off flashing images look a bit tacky.
I like the navigation menu and how the flash goes off on mouseover, that is quite cool.

paige1

Add some drop shadow to the "Photography and Graphic Design" to make it stand out.The horizontal red stripes would look better at about half the widths they are now. One third even. Try different fonts and font sizes for diffrent things. One for the BA logo something else for the title and yet something else for navigation. For your content text, try good old Comic Sans for personality.

srben

Thanks for the input thus far,
I still have contaent to put in the main area, so hopefully that will fill it out a bit,
I agree with the 'Photography and Graphic design' bit needing to stand out more, thanks, and i may try a different font but as far as having different fonts in the header, in my experience it has worked out better to use the same font and style as too much variety tends to clutter it.
Thanks again for the input, much appreciated, I'll tackle it a bit more over the next couple of days and see what you think then.
Cheers,
Ben

suz

I like the header and menu. If it was me I wouldn't make the main text area white though. I don't think it fits in with the rest of the colour scheme. Good luck with the site.

srben

thanks again for the feedback so far,
I've managed now tochange things a bit on my site, what do you think of the adaptations, I've tried to incorperate suggestions made by everyone.
Thanks again