Automated Invoicing

Currently, when one completes our conference registration form, we manually prepare and email his/her invoice. We use Google Forms for this purpose. Does anyone know of a way that we could streamline this process by having an invoice automatically prepared and emailed to the submitter? Is there on online service that is recommended for this purpose? Thanks.

chrishirst

Staff member
FreshBooks & Quickbooks are the ones that come to mind and of course PayPal have an invoicing system.

Does whatever payment gateway or accounts package you use not have an invoicing system?

Hi Chris. I use Paypal for online payments. But the button is not specific to one conference. Rather, I made the button reflect all the conferences under the same title. Not only that, but the major don't pay online. They pay via personal or business check. So the invoice would need to reflect all types of payments.

chrishirst

Staff member
What accounting software package do you use, because the ones I have used, Sage, QuickBooks, MYOB have all had emailing capabilities.

I use WaveAccounting.com. They also have email capabilities. However, I need to manually prepare the invoice using this service. It would be nice if the invoice could be automatically prepared and emailed after one submits the registration form based on the info they input on the form.

Softpulse

Yes, We provide an automated Invoice generator of the most popular platform Wix. Using the Wix Invoice Generator app you can choose from multiple invoice templates and get ready-made invoices with GST details. The Invoice generator app has lots of features which must beneficial for e-commerce businesses. Try it now our easy-to-use invoice generators. Hope this answer is useful to you!