Auction site for review

wachtn

Would yall please check out the site I made for the company I work for. This was actually my first website and would love some input yall. Good or bad, tell me what yall think and if there is anything that might enjoy some changing or if anything might be missing.

Thank you

www.livingstonsauction.com

kiyas85

Hey, i like the color scheme. Here are a few suggestions though:
1. The drop down menu gets a little confusing. Can you give a different background color to the dropdown so that it doesn't merge with the main background.
2. The image slideshow on the right could be more smooth. Try http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/index.html?whichScript=image_slideshow2
3. I think it should be "one service for all your needs" at the top. And try and make that text a darker color, again that is merging with the background unless that's how you intended it to be.

wachtn

Thank you Kiyas. I will look into the slide show you suggested.

I cannot believe nobody has noticed that typo. Lol, the site has been up as it is for over 2 months now and is revisited but customers couple times a week. Funny that type has gone unnoticed.

I agree with you on the about the drop down menu. I will try to find some different colors to use. As for the "...one service for all your needs.", I will talk with my boss about making it pop out a little more. It really is her site. She chose the colors and basic look for the site.

That was some very helpful feedback. Thank you Kiyas.