Assess my site, Gourmet Marketing, please

tagger3

I really like the site; good design and good use of space. The only thing I would think you could improve on is adding in some more color or graphics on some pages - the homepage looks almost like a template, at least to me, because it is so bare. Also, on the pricing page, all of the "What You Get" things could be smaller to allow the bottom parts to move up a bit. Feels like a lot of information on that page.

Edit* I really like your portfolio page.

fandangomg

Great portfolio! Well done!

2 things I would change:

1 - Centralize the slideshow that contains your portfolio. It currently shows slightly off-centered.
2 - Add some colorful graphics to the header section. Images of restaurants, bars, bistro tables, beautiful kitchens, menus, food, etc. These will catch the visitor's attention and emphasize the type of web design you are trying to sell.

I love how the "Get Started" button works. It takes you to a very smart web form. Good job!

GMdamien

Great feedback from both of you, thanks.

I have already implemented a lot of the changes suggested by tagger.

As we speak I am working on centering the slideshow and I am also trying to create the screen effect as seen in this demo, which shows a Mac screen around the content.

Also going to be inserting some price tables with different options on the pricing page and more colourful icons throughout the site to make it less text-heavy and break up the text. The trick is to present the right amount of information and then have funnels where the viewer can go deeper if they need more information about a particular topic. It's harder than it looks!

Thanks again for the feedback.