are you happy?

Dummer101

i have to post a poll for a statistics project in a field of work that i am interested in. so i was wondering do you guys think that web design was the right choice?

was it worth the money you payed for college?
are you happy with your job?
is it enjoyable?

if people could just post a yes or no for the three questions that would be great.

pingeyeg

No, college doesn't help you get better a web design, it just gives you a degree to show to the employer.
Yes
Yes

rarepearldesign

Well web design is much simpler than what my Computer Science degree has provided me, but I enjoy web design a lot more nowadays.

I've been the chief .NET software architect for 3 years now and a senior web applications developer for 10 years before that. Designed and programmed million dollar software (still do this job)....but I really love design on visual terms...so I do both :)

Design lets my mind breathe after hours of trying to keep half a million lines of multi-threaded code at optimal performance.

Joey

I am currently in college for IT, multimedia and animation, my goal is to build real dynamic web pages and i love web design so i think it will be worth it.:D