Anyone use twitter?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I signed up for it, but never use it, I found it a bit confusing, but I know a few people who are totally addicted to it.

hawk12online

I use Twitter quite a lot [My Twitter] and have found it to be a good tool. It can be especially handy to embed into personal websites to update visitors to your site on your status or what you are doing. Also, with Twitter, there are a number of apps available which work with Twitter to make it easier to post your status (or Tweet) and if you have an iPhone you can use the service I use which is called Hahlo. There are many apps and services around designed to work with Twitter.

If you don't know what Twitter is, I would definitely recommend taking a look. :)

EmilyJames

I tried twitter and I am not to sure about it. Why are people so addicted to it. I just don't get it. I signed up for an account but do not use it regularly.

suz

I find it useful in following people whos blogs I follow anyway, like ProBlogger, Zen Habits etc. It just gives quick updates by them and you can also connect with them easier. If you just follow random people it gets weird I agree. Then you just get updates on what a bunch of strangers are having for dinner.