Any Suggestions?

ink-light

I'm not that expert in both(graphic & web design)..
but what i notice is
1. the contents section background are not realistic ..or lets say it's not represent any idea to make combined with rest of the site ..usually designer make contents section as frame to hold the contents text ..there is many many ways to do that .
tray tom make that background more like frames with stroke around (any kind of stroke)
and the color consistent with the page color .
2.the title bar the idea is good but the shadow around it need more work ..
3.the soft box looks perfect ..but the background are too regular..you can put any effect or decorative as background for example ..
Last your friend use autogenerated site by photoshop ..that make it less flexible to the future changes ..
that all what i can find .good luck

lonelytree

Thanks for all the suggestions, i'll try to improve them...
but i purposely use such contrasting colors in the contents section and the background so that it will stand out more.
I'm just not good at shadows.. more of a light person (LOL) that's the best i can do at the current moment..
The stroke idea is great.. i'll try something..

thanks a lot

ishie

Aww, it's in Chinese. Decent layout, but there's a big blank space at the right part of the webpage. I think you need to put something in there.

lonelytree

told my friend that before... but he say more people use smaller screen resolutions these days.. so he leave it like that..

Matthew Wilson

Uh. It's in a...different language, haha. I don't know what to think.

Though your domain is pretty bad - a free .tk domain.
Everyone knows about that now.

lonelytree

Lol.. english version is coming.. the domain, well i am also complaining to the owner.. hopefully he will take actions soon..