Another request to review my personal site

coop

Hello, my name is Cooper. If anyone has time, I'd really appreciate some feedback, constructive criticism, or harsh truth about my website. I just recently started teaching myself HTML and CSS, and this is the first thing I've ever made. So anything helps - thanks!

www.coopercrosby.com

Fireproofgfx

For your first site, think you did great. Very original and fun! You are missing the meta tag section which helps SEO's find out more about you and what you have to offer.

I am still fumbling around..... I mean learning myself so I don't have a whole lot of advice other than that.

Btw, its cools to see another WA resident. I live in Shelton down by Olympia, but I work in the Seattle area as a Carpenter. Currently remodeling a Target store in Factoria.

HTML:
<!-- M E T A    S E C T I O N --> 
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> 
<meta name="description" content=""/> <!-- DESCRIBE YOUR SITE--> 
<meta name="keywords" content=""/> <!-- KEYWORDS THAT YOU WANT YOUR SITE TO SHOW UP ON WHEN SEARCHED--> 
<meta name="revisit-after" content="14 days"/> <!-- SELF EXPLANITORTY --> 
<meta name="ROBOTS" content="all" /> <!-- TELLS ROBOTS TO SEARCH ALL CONTENT ON YOUR SITE FOR KEWORDS AND OTHER CONTENT THAT WILL HELP YOUR SITE TO BE FOUND ON SEARCHES-->

coop

Hey, thanks for the tip on the SEO. Something I hadn't thought of. I haven't spent a ton of time on here yet, but it's cool to hear of someone from WA. My grandparents live near Shelton so I spent a lot of time there growing up (and still some now).

-Coop