Annoying white line

iipeacefrog

I'm not really sure why this is happening...but when I load up my website in IE6, there's a really annoying white line between the container div and the body background......i've checked all the sizes of my div's and made sure there's no weird margin stuff going on.....but to no avail. any suggestions?
you can see it here: www.monkeyflower.xtreemhost.com/divers/index.html

iipeacefrog

maybe a little more info

Well.....no one seems to be able to help, so maybe I can provide a bit more info. I think the reason why is this.....I wanted to add a drop shadow effect, so to do so I have three main divs.....the container div (sized at 826 px), then a containerl div and a containerr div. The containerl div has a background (sized at 13px (horiz) by 10px (vert)) containing the left drop shadow, while the containerr div houses the right drop shadow of the same dimensions. To achieve this shadow effect, the containerr div has a margin of 13 px on the left and is sized at 813px, effectively letting the left drop shadow show through.....I suppose I could try z-index instead..but...this leaves the mainContent div to be 800px. Somewhere in there is my problem...i don't know what though!

tsm1248

my advice would be to redesign its not very good at all just saying the honest truth and ill help aim me tsm1248 send me the css and ill fix it aim me at likr 8 or 7 tonight for sure illh help