An image downloading question...

Do you know of a tool, or a method to download all the images from a specific site? I know there are tools, but they usually cost money, but I don't have much, and not sure if they would work for what I need.

I am a motion graphics artist (I do web design work as well) and I work for a company that is developing a vending machine for specific products... (I make the ads that go on the lcd screen) I figured people who develop for the web may know the answer to my question...

I am not allowed to contact the vendors directly as of now (The client is trying to develop these as a proof of concept to court potential companies/advertisers/etc.)

So for now, I am stuck doing image searches for specific products in these machines, but the images I need aren't always tagged, or labeled explicitly. So like for instance, before we did ABB products like Speed Stack and Ripped Force energy drinks, but those images are hard to find with standard image searches, and scouring the website I came up nil, but still think they may exist there somewhere.

Thanks for any help, or leads I can get.

ishie

Try using DownThemAll. It is a Firefox extension that lets you download the links or images contained on a Web page.