Advice on boosting pagerank of insurance blogs

ishie

Hey guys I recently created two insurance-related blogs (see my signature below). I just need your advice on how I can increase its pagerank. What linkbuilding methods will work? Any tips?

Thanks.

zipinel

To increase your page rank try to find some trusted websites or blogs with pr to link to your blog.
You can also adopt some different strategies, not so good to recommend them but you can comments on blogs with dofollow, on pages with pr.

Anyway...the idea is to obtain some links from pages which also have a nice PR

bravoman2

Hey guys I recently created two insurance-related blogs (see my signature below). I just need your advice on how I can increase its pagerank. What linkbuilding methods will work? Any tips?

Thanks.

The best way to get Page Rank to your page is to get a link from a high PR page, say if you can get a PR 8 link to your page then your PR will probably be PR 6 just from one link, as long as the OBL's are low on the PR 8 page.

bermuda

You can increase PR scores of your two blogs through gathering some links which come from high PR web pages and with only a few outgoing links but why are you interested in boosting your PageRank values of your sites? The main issue today is trying to figure out how traffic shares and organic web placements of websites can get enhanced rather than affecting the PR numbers which although being significant, are not enough to push ranks of domains on pages of Google in an upward direction.

If you search the net, even in your own targeted niche, you will be able to find some low PR sites and blogs which tend to have better ranks and stronger positions than their high PR competitors because they could have better links, coming from relevant sources and at the same time containing valuable contents and informative articles which are accessed and studied by a lot of people on a daily basis. PR is one factor considered by Google and your sites can have top ranks with low PR scores.