Advice in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization and Marketing' started by sarica011, Nov 15, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. sarica011

sarica011 New Member

2. Catalin99

Catalin99 New Member

The website is not looking very well. You have 2 H1 on a page - this is not really correct for SEO. I don't understand the site language and it's difficult to make a correct evaluation of your website.

3. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

Start with analyzing your keyword selection. Are they competitive or not? Your linkbuilding campaign should match the competitiveness of your target keywords.

4. twister

twister New Member

It's a language switcher in top right corner

5. ishie

ishie New Member

The site is written in a different language, so I can't comment anything in its content. But I noticed that your title tags are too long. From an SEO point of view, that's not good. Make sure your tags (title, description and keywords) as well as your site content are consistent and coordinated enough.

6. Mug

Mug New Member

Have you submitted it to Google? Your site doesn't seem to be listed. It might take some time as the whois says you registered on the 4th of November. You can help Google by putting in a sitemap and robots.txt in the root directory. Then let Google know through Webmaster tools.

Your site doesn't resolve the non www version to the www version or vice versa. You can do this with a 301 redirect and/or with Google Webmaster tools.

7. noahqw

noahqw New Member

Try submititng it Google, Yahoo/Bing, create a sitemap and submit that as well. Also try adding meta tags.

8. iresh

iresh New Member

Design is not very good, presenting is worst

9. birtney

birtney New Member

Make sure that you use compatible colors across your pages. Using the same or similar background images can bring consistency.

10. janovein

janovein New Member

There are a lot of SEO guides and tips on the internet if you're looking for them. Just make sure that your resources are reliable.

11. che09

che09 New Member

I have to agree with this. Although,I must say that you might first work on the site itself. I believe you can do more!!

12. jalicia18

jalicia18 New Member

It's hard for me to optimize your website. I don't really know the language you've used on your website. I will recommend these tips and guides.
    * Keyword Research
    * Page and Content Optimization
    * Link Building

13. pos2011

pos2011 New Member

use a directory submitter software to increase your Google PR and don't forget to place comments on dofollow blogs that has a high pr too

14. expo09

expo09 New Member

When you change language to English, the menu is still in Serbian (not just an SEO point, but a general usability one).

You also need more internal links besides the menu. Have you done any off-page SEO (about 60% of SEO is off-page)?

15. computerGeek

computerGeek Banned

choose keywords that you think your targeted market will most likely use to search for your business..

16. eonic

eonic New Member

I dont think directory submitters make much difference. Find some good directories and start manually submitting. I also don't think submitting your link to Google makes much difference. If you have inbound links you will get found. You could start off with somewhere like Gumtree for a fast indexed link.

17. grandestkind

grandestkind New Member

Right you are! If you want your website to do good, then, do white hat. Google is becoming more and more stringent on spam and low quality sites.

For your website: Just see to it that you post only quality content and something that will be relevant to your visitors.

For your SEO: Use white hat and do it in a natural manner. And I agree with Eonic, you don't have to submit your site to Google.

18. benbob

benbob New Member

Buy "seo help" from David Amerland, it is worth its weight in gold.
    I got it a month ago, read it from start to finish, and then started to apply what is explained. My rankings have jumped dramatically since.

http://helpmyseo.com/seo-help-the-book.html

19. Quasha

Quasha New Member

Go to seositechekup.com and check up you site there. You'll find a full report about the condition of your site. After that set your goal through google analytics and do lots of seo to get high quality do follow backlinks.

20. JackRT

JackRT New Member

Well, it actually looks fine... there's one thing though... when I select the english version of the site, the main links at the top are still in croatian...

Other than that... I love blue/white combination, my fav...