Adjunct Position Available Central Florida

jfleming

There is an adjunct teaching position available for the Spring 2006 semester at a small 4-year private college. You must have a masters degree in the related field. If you are interested, please Email a resume and letter of interest to [email protected]. Thanks

StephanieCordray

Not that I have a Masters degree... I needed 5 quarter hours to finish one when I quit... what is the position? You give only an email address.

jfleming

Adjunct Position

Sorry for not putting in the complete information.

We are looking for an adjunct professor for a Web Page Design course for the Spring 2006 semester. The instructor should have experience with HTML, XML, JavaScript, XHTML. The instructor must have at least 18 graduate semester hours in the related field.

The College has started a new major with a Web and Digital Media track. The Spring semester is just a beginning of more courses that will be needed to be taught. For more information on the college, go to www.beaconcollege.edu and/or Email me at [email protected].

StephanieCordray

I wouldn't qualify anyway...my degrees are in Psychology... and yes I know... big leap from psychology to my present profession, tehe.

I'd be tempted if I could qualify... I always enjoyed teaching and Florida sounds a lot warmer than here right now... I have my first bad cold of the season.

I hope you find someone great and thanks for sharing the information.

jfleming

Adjunct Position

Thanks for inquiring. Sorry you don't have the degrees. Unfortunately we have to follow guidelines for accreditation.

By the way, I doubled major in my undergrad and Psychology was my other major so I don't think it is far fetched to be into IT.