Addiction site - Help appreciated

omelette

I definitely agree about getting rid of the pop up!

The logo's ok but a bit basic.

You've spelt Articles wrong in the menu. I think you should make the menu a bit more interesting.

I would possibly put some colour in the footer but that might just be me!

Artoonie

The menu needs some color. The color of the links should be css'd to look cooler. And no pop-up window, try implementing that directly on the page.

moonfish

Thanks for your comments

Hiya, I just wanted to go for simplicity for this website...I agree with the comment about the navigation...I will be CSSing it. I will also be creating a logo too. With regards to the drop in ad...I have had a lot of success on the internet with ads like that and generally get 10 to twenty people signing up everyday on Moonfish Design and as these techniques are proven to work, I think I'll stick with them for now.

I know what you mean though, I'm one of those people who instantly close any popups when I'm browsing. I also used to hate the standard sales pages you see on clickbank, but the more I've learned about Marketing and SEO, I've found I'm changing my design outlook.

I guess it depends what you are on the net for, If you're here to make money then what do you gauge your market on? I'm beginning to believe in minimalism and interesting unique content.

But I could be wrong :)

Thanks for your input.

All the best Rob

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Not much content, and I agree with the other comments, I would get rid of the pop up and try and integrate that form on to the on page content.