About PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky1

Pay per click. An online advertising model used by search engines
, web directories and web sites. The advertiser only pays when some one clicks on an advert, this enables the advertisier to keep a tight reign on their monthly budgets.

For example if I were to search on Google for seo company I would get a selection of PPC ads on the right hand side of the web page - if I were then to click an ad the advertiser would have to pay an agreed amount (you set the maximum you are willing to pay) to Google which is also known as CPC (cost per click). By advertising in this way it ensures that the traffic you get to your site is qualified and tracked.

bermuda

One thing which is very cool about the PPC solutions is that nowadays even the top Google ranking websites plus companies are using the options to generate traffic for their internet entities. In other words, even after reaching the top spot on Google we cannot claim to gather all the traffic shares and no wonder PPC is still popular because using the packs, everyday some potential customers would be arriving on the websites pages.

AlbertB

There are also several marketers use PPC for branding and advertising, most of them get successful by using this tactics. Some website also offer cheap PPC work and I think it is your opportunity to test the essence of PPC.

SEOArbiter

We would agree--PPC can be difficult and expensive if you aren't used to navigating PPC programs. Online bidding can be tricky, so consider hiring an expert to handle this method of site promotion for you.

wishbone

With even much professional or advance method of Google Adwords, you can target long-tail keyword PPC which are less competitive and high ROI.

AnalizaT

Pay per click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used on websites, where advertisers pay their host only when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

eonic

I dont think i would bother bidding if i was number one on my SERP, although you are correct some companies with money to throw away do wheter it is a good ROI depends on the stats.

geoiriciuc

A lot of people think PPC ads can be easy to handle. But for someone who doesn't truly understand the basics of such an advertising campaign, launching it can be a bad idea. The fact that you pay-per-click makes the targeting(for ex. the keywords used) very important, if you don't want to waste money on 'just visitors' for your site. Also the quality of the website is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.