New Logo - New Site

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Not a big fan of the brand or the design, but the actual portfolio sites looked excellent.
The wine bar one and stewarts one look better then the dumbbells one, I would move them higher up.
I liked the tshirt designs if you did them, very nice.

ReadOnly

I don't know why but I was viewing on my iPad and all the pictures seemed blurry, but on my PC they were just fine. Just thought I would point that out.

Diversus

I like the logo its funky and also like the design of your site, I thought I was creative. I'm thinking it is large though with a lot going on. So maybe you could try some designs without the K8M and just the monkey or just try making it smaller? Just a thought.

Fireproofgfx

Mathew is correct, my understanding is SEO needs to find relevant words on your page, in its title and links and if there isn't any content within the page, how relevant can it be?

che09

Mathew is correct, my understanding is SEO needs to find relevant words on your page, in its title and links and if there isn't any content within the page, how relevant can it be?

It's nice to point this out. By the way I do like your site and the shirts are really funky!!

jussabeat

The logo looks great. Its simplicity is very sugestive this days... and btw of simplicity, take Matthew3man advice... more text, less pics. Good luck!