Clothing Business Help

tmceachryn

I Just made my account on webdesignforum yesterday in hopes of possibly finding someone or more than one person to give some ideas on web design for a clothing store. I already know my way around computers pretty well, but I would love to get some feedback and tips if possible! Some questions I have are.... Whats a good website maker? It doesn't need to be free, I have experimented on freewebs and I don't mind it, I guess what I would be looking for would be something that allows me to be creative as I'm taking a marketing class in school. If anyone also has any trendy ideas for a name for a store that would also be extremely helpful.

I'm just playing around with this stuff to see how it works, whats best and hopefully to get some valuable information. Any help is much appreciated!:D

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best "website maker" out there is any text editor with syntax highlighting. Couple that with some HTML/CSS/Javascript knowledge, and you've got a damn solid combination. Best part is, all of that is free.

I personally like Sublime Text 2, but Aptana is also really good. Both are free.