z is officially offline...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i presently no longer have internet access from my dorm room. that's the reason i haven't been on much here or anywhere else for that matter. if i don't feel to cheap next payday, i'll probably go an sign up for cable as i do not wish to deal with my dsl provider any longer.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
No internet access, hope I never find myelf in that position. Hope you get back online soon.

AainaA

hehe... we'll all one day, have no i-access. i for one am accessing the forum, blogs, and site updates at Starbucks!!! Oh me oh my.... I'm growing sideways, and frontways too. Wonder if walmart has my size for gadgets in Summer.

l8tr,

jbrown456

no internet access! i sorta know what that feels like when my internet goes down, but that is not as bad as NO internet access

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, it's been nearly a month now and so far i have survived with the net. i wish we had starbucks here. but then again, i don't have a w-lan card or a working battery for my lappy, so it an internet cafe or even just a random hot spot really wouldn't do me all to much good in the end. lol

AainaA

come over to Malaysia ;-) We have starbucks here and you dont need a wifi card. you can surf on me lap :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have me own lappy now, so i wouldn't need yours. however, i do need a new battery for it. this one doesn't even last for 5 minutes, including the time it takes to boot. sucks. anyways, i am still internet less, in case you all were wondering.

damn, i need to take the time one of these days to write back to vrita too. she has probably written me off by now.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
you capitalist with your own laptop :p
and [tab] with his handheld treo
I am so far behind in the technology stakes........

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
Surely Z has passed on and it's just his ghost posting here now and then... nobody could live this long without the internet :(

pipit

zkiller said:
i have me own lappy now, so i wouldn't need yours. however, i do need a new battery for it. this one doesn't even last for 5 minutes, including the time it takes to boot. sucks. anyways, i am still internet less, in case you all were wondering.

damn, i need to take the time one of these days to write back to vrita too. she has probably written me off by now.

yes, I have sent u . But, it's ok. u can write me back when u have time.
I know what is like no internet. i maybe only have 2/3 hours a week to get onl. that's why i rarely visit CoFo or WDF. Miss u all!!!

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
pipit said:
yes, I have sent u . But, it's ok. u can write me back when u have time.
I know what is like no internet. i maybe only have 2/3 hours a week to get onl. that's why i rarely visit CoFo or WDF. Miss u all!!!
yup, i am in that same boat now. :(

the thing is, i pay for internet service and yet i don't have internet service! :mad: damn monopoly!

anyways, despite present rumors i have not demised and am very much alive and kicking. hopefully i'll be back full time soon.

take care all...

~Z

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, i switched service providers yesterday morning. so, i am once again online. :)