www.Techies247.com

zach

The site looks a little cheap in my opinion.
  • Some of the images look shushed and grainy.
  • Navigation bar looks out of place from the rest of the site.
  • I would remove the public counter and visitors online, since it's a low traffic site and that information is pretty useless to visitors/clients. You could find much more useful information to place there.
  • The tabs content box has a weird white lip on the bottom where it looks like it wasn't crop properly.
  • Your logo is uninteresting, looks like a standard Arial font, along side a generic icon of a computer screen.
  • Keyword relevancy to page content is poor.
Just a few suggestions

Last edited:

graphicdesign

I really like your design and it is quite simple. You need to redesign your logo as to make an appeal to the visitor of the site

Shiller

Thanks for all the feedback,

Zach, I've been updating the sites based on your recommendations.

+ The logo is more interesting now (I guess... lol)
+ I removed the grainy images in the tabs content
+ I changed the tabs content box
+ I have added more relevant keyword to the site
+ I am considering temporarily dropping the site counters and replace with testimonials

Please tell me what do you think of the changes I've made. www.Techies247.com

MDwebdev85

I agree on the logo...ditch the "bevel & emboss" deal. That stuff looks reminds me of childrens "play doh". The nav bar doesnt flow with the rest of the site either. The vertical nav doesnt work... the images scroll and you can click on them but not the text. Main content text needs to be consistent with the text on the rest of the site. The title of the site just says "home".

I also see a lot of Enterprise level stuff under your business page.... SQL, Exchange, DRP's, IT Security... Where are you accreditation's for implementing/maintaining these types of infrastructure products/services?? I can tell you from experience, being A. that I work for an IT Consulting Firm and B. use these implementations on a daily basis I would not recommend your company based off of your website. How much experience do you have? How many employees does your company have? What type of training do your employees have? What certifications do they have? MSCE, CCNA's, Sec+, VCP...etc.