www.stiqr.com

uptownhr

Hi,

Everyone. I just launched our site STIQR as beta and I'm really looking for feedback. It'd be great if I can get feedbacks on both our web page and our tool.

Thank you!
-James

joshuthomas

hey james,

the top half looks good, but i suggest you to test your website with IE 6 , its used in my office due to some reasons, dont know why the website is lookin very streached on the Explorer.

Daybee

Hey James,
I actually found your stiqr.com through stumbleupon.com and been using it for adding and editing small changes on my website. Adding text and images is cool, but I think the embed function is awesome. I embedded youtube or other videos and drag it around on my site, lol. I tried embedding google adsense ads, and a website translator just to test it out, and it works too. I pretty much spend my time on what I can add to my website.

But I noticed that Stiqr is in beta, what happens after you guys launch? Do I have to redo the stiqrs again? Will I have to start paying? Any chance I can keep it for free since I'm giving feedback? ;)

uptownhr

Hey James,
I actually found your stiqr.com through stumbleupon.com and been using it for adding and editing small changes on my website. Adding text and images is cool, but I think the embed function is awesome. I embedded youtube or other videos and drag it around on my site, lol. I tried embedding google adsense ads, and a website translator just to test it out, and it works too. I pretty much spend my time on what I can add to my website.

But I noticed that Stiqr is in beta, what happens after you guys launch? Do I have to redo the stiqrs again? Will I have to start paying? Any chance I can keep it for free since I'm giving feedback? ;)

Thanks for giving us a shot and I'm glad that you like our tool. For everyone that registers during our beta period, you will hold your account for free even after launch. So good that you're already signed up :)

northpark

I expected your site to be well built because of the nature of the app you are promoting but it's badly coded.

I use a lot of web design forums and have noticed this site being promoted a lot. It's a shame that not as much effort was put into the actual building of the site.

If you need someone to code it properly and help with seo etc pm me.

Don't mean to be rude, was just surprised at the state of the code. :confused:

cafeeman

Northpark, I think you missed the point of stiqr. The point of stiqr is to let you create a site without any coding involved and for someone like me, this is great! Take a look at their site and see what they do, check out their demo if you have to. They even mentioned something about SEO version in the works if that is what you were expecting code wise.

Last edited:

northpark

I didn't miss the point at all. I agree the tool would be useful for people with little coding skills.

The thing that is not good is that it produces websites with invalid code.

Web standards exist for good reasons and a tool of this nature which does not follow standards is just helping people publish badly coded websites.