www.LavaEagle.com - Critique?

Modern_Media

You know what, it's different - not a lot of color but once you get away from the home page, it's kinda cool. The font took me a while to get used to though.

Thumbs up!

kiyas85

Like the website. A few suggestions though:
1. The copyright text is black and hence barely visible.
2. On the wallpaper pages, the pagination (1,2,3...) barely has any space, with the underline and no space in between it all seems like one link. You might want to change that, not very user friendly.

Rest is great and the wallpapers are awesome...have downloaded a few already :)

LavaEagle

Like the website. A few suggestions though:
1. The copyright text is black and hence barely visible.
2. On the wallpaper pages, the pagination (1,2,3...) barely has any space, with the underline and no space in between it all seems like one link. You might want to change that, not very user friendly.

Rest is great and the wallpapers are awesome...have downloaded a few already :)

I am working to change this but I want to find a nice looking navigation link script.

I don't know what the best font is that is easiest to read, like this forums font I would love to use.

The copyright thing is more of a formality, I'm still working on the function.

Anything else because basically you are my customer and I have to sell something good to you.

Modern_Media

Just keep this in mind, come to a conclusion where YOU are happy and take criticism from this website with a grain of salt - no matter how good you may think a site is, there will always be a critic saying he/she doesn't like it.

You're off to a good start and your site is different. Sometimes that is good.

What *REALLY* matters is what your clients think. They are the ones who pay your bills - not someone sitting behind their computer posting negative comments about your site :D

Once again, I think you're on to something with LOTS of potential!

LavaEagle

Just keep this in mind, come to a conclusion where YOU are happy and take criticism from this website with a grain of salt - no matter how good you may think a site is, there will always be a critic saying he/she doesn't like it.

You're off to a good start and your site is different. Sometimes that is good.

What *REALLY* matters is what your clients think. They are the ones who pay your bills - not someone sitting behind their computer posting negative comments about your site :D

Once again, I think you're on to something with LOTS of potential!

Believe me I have grown to understand this more and more as time has gone on. Coincidentally I had been feverishly looking for that kind of script though and he just presented it to me.

Exactly though I stare at my websites trying to imagine myself as a customer looking at it trying to find a better way to create the site.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

kiyas85

@LavaEagle: No biggie with the script. was lying around in my bookmarks. Ahemm and its "she" :)

@modern_media: Great advice :)

zach

I can't say that I'm in love with it.

I believe your site is hard to navigate, you have not define spaces very well at all. When building a site you need to think about people with no web experience and people with a load of it. I truly think you need to add a border or something on some of the areas of your site to break it up. It looks to me right now as a big black mess.

I also noticed that your google ad is in the top left side, I really don't care for that much. I'm not really sure I just think everything looks to big and is out of place.

I would also have to ask.. Where did you get all of these wallpapers? Did you make them all?