www.detectiveunlimited.com

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The color used for the navigation text links does not stand out very well.
Also the text used in the right column looks rather spamlike and doesnt serve a purpose.

ISDProductions

Yea, the navigation is a bit hard to read, maybe you could just flip the two colors...I would just make it the same color as the software below. Is the text on the right hand side going to turn into links? If not, I would ditch it, having text blocks like those use to help you with the search engine, now it will penalize you. But If you make a page for each of those topics, then use the text as links it can help. Personaly, I don't think I would buy your products simply because there is not enough content to keep me on the site long enough. Also I find it hard to trust a site that doesn't give me tons of info. Think about your last online purchase? What made you comfortable with their service? Then do that for your potential customers

johnnytv

I'd use a lot more paragraphs, make the links more readable, pad out the text so it isn't on the borders of your backgrounds, and use less colours/fonts to give consistency throughout the site