www.designyourmyspace.com

StephanieCordray

I like it, cept I still don't like the logo. it's too wavy... either the wavy in the back or the wavy font needs to go. I like your avatar, too, btw.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site map navigation links should be a darker green.
Perhaps play around with the background color of the google ads.
Also I would use some kind of mouseover effect for Free layouts, generators and background images in the top right hand corner. They should be highlighted in a certain color on mouseover.
I would also get rid of the black empty space at the bottom of the page.

ISDProductions

Thankyou for the reply's. Some very good advice. I was hoping that the dark background mixed with a bright URL would draw the eyes to the ads. I was playing with the adsense URL colors, in fact If you look in my source the URL color is 008080 but shows as black? I'm not sure about that one? I have left the black space to include copyright info that I have not yet created, maybe I should loose it till I get on the ball with that?

StephanieCordray - Thanks for the advice, and the compliments too!

UpDate: - since I wrote this message, I have changed to a image ad at the top and text ads on the side, this has "fixed" my URL color problem. Thanks

Last edited:

ISDProductions

Thank you for pointing that out, I must have negleted to update that page when I put the ads on the sidebar."I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached" applies to me well. Thanks