www.colouremotions.com

nikoloz

Dear Designers,

I need your critique, most importantly not just critique but ... advice, and some nice healthy comments. and general thoughts too...
I'm developing this online survey, as a major project research in colours and emotions.
Later i'm planing to visualise in information design, whole collected information, data- from this website.

Colour emotions www.colouremotions.com

As you are designers guys, its is important for me - what you would think, and what you want to see after this survey?
what kinds of data is more important for visualising,f or designers?
so, designers are the audience for this project, and if i know what you think, i could possibly have better chances of making it more useful.

maybe to see the relationship between emotions and colours, but not just primary coloures, but all coloures with its 7 different shades. or maybe to see just genders and their comparison? or ...

www.colouremotions.com

Thanks
Nikoloz

BigRed

If you want folks to critique the website, that's one thing. If you want folks to take part in your "online survey" that's a whole different ball game. I'll just comment about the site on your link, it looks like an online survey. If you want to know about "colours" and "emotions" and such, there is a ton of stuff already written about it on the web. A whole lot easier and quicker than doing your own survey. Just trying to save you a bunch of time and energy is all.

Last edited: