Would like some feedback on my portfolio page.

bmccarrie

So I just joined this site and am seeing a lot of good stuff here so far.

I'd like to get some feedback on my portfolio website from the users here.

Here's a little background.

I've been in the web design industry for several years now. I've always had my freelance business website but I've never created a portfolio/resume page that is designed to support a employment search effort until now.

I've done a lot of research and just about everything I've read says, keep it simple and make it easy for users to get to your work. So I came up with this one page concept. I purposely stayed away from fancy animated flash navigation in order to make the page extremely easy to use.

The page is still in progress but please take a look and post your feedback here.

Here's the URL: http://www.brianmccarrie.com

Thanks. :D

bmccarrie

Oops, I obviously put this into the wrong forum. Moderators, can you put this in the Website Reviews forum? Sorry for the trouble.

bmccarrie

Thanks. I was thinking about adding some more sections to it. 1 for my print design work and another for logo designs.

AE7

Thanks. I was thinking about adding some more sections to it. 1 for my print design work and another for logo designs.

Great idea...

Yeah, categorizing the work would make it easier for a potential client to see how you can serve them in a certain field.