Would like some feedback on my portfolio page.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization and Marketing' started by bmccarrie, Jul 23, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. bmccarrie

bmccarrie New Member

So I just joined this site and am seeing a lot of good stuff here so far.

I'd like to get some feedback on my portfolio website from the users here.

Here's a little background.

I've been in the web design industry for several years now. I've always had my freelance business website but I've never created a portfolio/resume page that is designed to support a employment search effort until now.

I've done a lot of research and just about everything I've read says, keep it simple and make it easy for users to get to your work. So I came up with this one page concept. I purposely stayed away from fancy animated flash navigation in order to make the page extremely easy to use.

The page is still in progress but please take a look and post your feedback here.

Here's the URL: http://www.brianmccarrie.com

Thanks. :D

2. bmccarrie

bmccarrie New Member

Oops, I obviously put this into the wrong forum. Moderators, can you put this in the Website Reviews forum? Sorry for the trouble.

3. AE7

AE7 New Member

Very nice... I like how you did the headings... Very neatly organized

4. bmccarrie

bmccarrie New Member

Thanks. I was thinking about adding some more sections to it. 1 for my print design work and another for logo designs.

5. AE7

AE7 New Member

Great idea...

Yeah, categorizing the work would make it easier for a potential client to see how you can serve them in a certain field.