Would like a simple shop

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by ink, Nov 18, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. ink

ink New Member

I'm a total newbie to web:eek: but have a website done by web designer:cool:.

Now i'm thinking of having a simple shop to have on my site. Basically have a list of 5 items and a small picture of the item.

If you Click on the picture you will be brought to a form for their details then straight to paypal and pay straight away:D.

Is this possible? but mainly is it cheap and easy to do as I want some idea before i approach some web designers.

Thanks, hope i made sense.

2. rarepearldesign

rarepearldesign New Member

A simple cart should not be that expensive as the tools are already out there. The web designer will just integrate your store design in, and set up the e-commerce/cms as you want it.

Anything custom not available in an open source ecommerce solution will cost you $ for sure.

3. ink

ink New Member

Thanks

Thanks rarepearldesign.

I want to keep it as simple and easy as possible.

4. rarepearldesign

rarepearldesign New Member

No problem, let me know if you have any needs in the future ;)

5. Bronzy

Bronzy New Member

If you want to share your idea to your web designer. They easily understand your idea .Its not too expensive for you.

6. ink

ink New Member

Thanks,

Will have a chat with the designer. Also going to have a look at oscommerce.

7. pingeyeg

pingeyeg New Member

You can always use PayPal buttons. That would be the cheapest was of all in my humble opinion.