WordPress Theme Customization Problem! Help! Reward!

KualoJo

Hi All,

Hope someone can help. I'm trying to skin a WordPress install, essentially just by modifying the P2 template. It's a bit of a botch as I'm applying two css files, one largely from our web site.

You can view it here:

http://blog.kualo.com/

I've run into a problem that I have been scratching my head over for ages.

Something is going badly wrong with the divs, I've used the web developer plugin on firefox and some of the divs are starting out far on the left.

I can also not get the right sidebar to go next to the content area like it does on the non-adjusted P2 template.

Any thoughts?? I'm all for challenges but this is taking too much of my time now.

Help appreciated! I'll offer a years free hosting account as a reward to the first person who can fix this for me, on our eBiz plan.

Best wishes,

Jo

shirishdhotre

Hi All,

Hope someone can help. I'm trying to skin a WordPress install, essentially just by modifying the P2 template. It's a bit of a botch as I'm applying two css files, one largely from our web site.

You can view it here:

http://blog.kualo.com/

I've run into a problem that I have been scratching my head over for ages.

Something is going badly wrong with the divs, I've used the web developer plugin on firefox and some of the divs are starting out far on the left.

I can also not get the right sidebar to go next to the content area like it does on the non-adjusted P2 template.

Any thoughts?? I'm all for challenges but this is taking too much of my time now.

Help appreciated! I'll offer a years free hosting account as a reward to the first person who can fix this for me, on our eBiz plan.

Best wishes,

Jo
Hi!
As of your right sidebar
#sidebar should not contain position:relative; and alwys note that right align/floating div should be mention/wrote before left align/floating div.

Eg: <div id="sidebar"> .... </div> should be mention before <div id="contenthome">... </div> to get align properly to your content bar