Why is my menu moving?

PAlford

I am designing a new site and created a layer (AP Div) in DWeaver to place my menu script and aligned the right side of the menu with the right side of a background JPG and looks correct on this computer, but when I view the same page on another manchine and monitor, the menu layer has shifted way over to the right. This happens on all of the pages. Site address is www.CreeksideWomensCare.com

ANy idea WHY it is moving on one computer/monitor and not others ? I changed the display resoultion on the 2nd computer and its still the same so I dont think its the resolution.

Thanks

Paul

menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

PAlford

OK, so I am brand new to CSS (which I am guessing is the best alternative to using the AP layers)...and I created a new page with just the backgroundJPG and menu (script) and adjusted the positioning on the menu to right align it with the background JPG and looks correct on one machine browser, but is still shifted over to the right on another computer/monitor.

The url is http://www.creeksidewomenscare.com\indexNew.html if you can see why it is still shifting using the CSS.

Thanks

Paul