Why Clipping Path is better?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by colorexperts, Jul 12, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. colorexperts

colorexperts New Member

There are many options in Photoshop and other Image Manipulation software to create transparent background, like: Extract Filter, Magic Wand, Quick Mask, etc. None of this these options can provide the crispy outlook of cutout images other than Clipping Path. Moreover, for complex images, some of the other options can take more time. However, in terms of quality of cutout, the is no match for hand-drawn Clipping Path in Photoshop.

2. websonalized

websonalized New Member

Doing the cutout by hand can tke quite some time. I am glad I have come across your website. I have bookmarked you.

Bests,

3. che09

che09 New Member

Certain tools work better in certain situations.It just depends on the job at hand.

4. colorexperts

colorexperts New Member

thanks a lot for your valuable reply!

5. justrobin

justrobin New Member

This requires a lot of practice for beginners. Anyways thanks for the information
    colorexperts..

6. computerGeek

computerGeek Banned

this could be very tiresome and time consuming especially when you have a complicated image.. .but thanks for the info anyways.. .

7. PixelPusher

PixelPusher Super Moderator Staff Member

Well one of the biggest benefits to a clipping path is the fact that its vector based. This makes editing/adjusting a breeze. Vector paths/shapes in PS are golden, can't stress this enough.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  8. sumonoe

sumonoe New Member

Excellent !!!! I really enjoyed it!

9. Edge

Edge Member

Thanks, will try it out.