• Google Chrome

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

cammhill

I am interested in gathering some thoughts and statistics on the different web browsers that are around at the moment. Post any thoughts, recommendations or comments on the different major browsers. You can also vote in the browser poll.

lucasbytegenius

Opera has filled all my needs so far. It is really useful because I'm on dialup, and Opera Turbo speeds up things significantly.

I saw a thread similar to this on CF, man this is going to get rough :)

Rhodolite

I'm using Chrome as my main browser mostly because it's not fussy, doesn't crash as much as Firefox/Opera, is very snappy, and is good for general browsing. For things that require more add-ons I switch to Firefox or Opera depending on my mood.

nedo

I'm still using Mozilla Firefox, even tho my friends recommended me Chrome, I still cant get used to it.

ladesign

I generally use Firefox but, a standby to that is Google Chrome. Chrome is a decent browser with a few nice addons.
-ladesignandcoding-

bcee

I use FF as my primary though I do have access to all on the list for cross-browser testing. I really like Chrome and Opera as well. In my opinion Safari is lacking in some areas and IE, well that one is too easy.

pieman

Chrome all the way for me. I used to be totally in the IE camp and never used FF.

One day just switched to Chrome and never look back. Find it a bit slicker and quicker that FF.