Which Online Sitebuilder is Best?

mdonaghy

Hi guys,

I am interested in your views on which online/ WYSIWYG sitebuilder is best (Moonfruit, Wix, Yola etc.)?

I have also created a space for people to rate and discuss individual sitebuilders like Moonfuit, Yola, Wix etc at my website which you can visit below.

I’d be delighted to hear your views so you can help others decide.

Please check out the reviews on my site, the more opinions the better!!

Mike D

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
WP isn't an editor. It's a content management system. Go with what Caldwell said. They're all crap.

krymson

My personal opinion is if you want good results do not use a WYSIWYG editor... Either learn how to code it yourself or raise the capital to have your site designed by an actual web designer. These sitebuilders put out junk code the search engines hate and it will affect your rankings... And you're just going to get a "cookie cutter" web site that looks the same at the other thousands of people using the same junk service.

One thing my grandpa always told me is you can't go the easy route. Just because it's free doesn't make it good. You get what you pay for... I don't mean to be so blunt but I as an actual professional web designer who does this for a living and countless others on this forum will tell you, don't waste your time. Have something made that's specific to you and your business not something generic that can be fitted to anyone...