What's with google that you like?

teddygigil

What's with google that you like?
It's not that I wonder why people like Google so much compared to other search engines. I just wanna know what specific feature draws you much more to google? For me I like the search results a lot. Aside from that, there are lots of things you can do in google. what about you guys? Share your thoughts. Thanks.

jaywebdev

Search Engine, Google Analytics and Google adsense..

They help me to analyze how to handled website correctly and earn money through adsense. ;)

noelagnote

Whenever you perform a search, Google gives you something in addition to the Web pages you need. Clearly, the search engine that indexes more pages and creates a larger index will have an advantage over search engines that have smaller indexes. It is an ideal search tool which has a clean interface and easy to use while still returning useful and pertinent results.

nicole_anderson

I like Google because of its Webmaster tool and Adsense features. Also because of the accurate answers it gives to my complicated problems..

Jameslucy

I like Google search engine, Gmail, G-Talk and chrome. They are nice and very important services to me, because I can chat, voice calling and video calling from G-Talk. Google chrome is a nice web browser, I like it very much.

dickmedia

Personally, I always liked the sincerity in their attempt to make as much information as possible available to as many as possible. They manage to achieve this by using the confidence people have in Google's ability to assure privacy. Trust is vital for Google. This is both their strength AND weakness at the same time. Losing this trust makes them vulnerable. This is the case with media showing unethical practices by Google and its founders ..

jumpingspider

I like how Google works to make people lives more convenient! I can see that they're trying to makes changes that they know would make people more patronize them!

plusoner

Google is the biggest and best branded search engine of today and I love to donate money to them for the efforts