What's the one thing you can't live without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishie

Hi guys, just wanted to ask you guys what is the one thing that you can't live without?

Well, I can't live without my netbook (with internet access of course). How about you?

haru

I guess it would have to be my cellphone.
It serves so many purpose for me.
I use it as my camera, for browsing the net, for music, games, etc.
I always keep in touch with my family and friends everyday so it's a very important thing for me! :)

mateo503

For me i think it would be my medicines because it sustain me with my health condition. I am not saying i am dying but rather i am just being true and practical to myself. Anyway, death is where we going to but if you can still make it to stay little longer then better take all the chances...

ccowan

I would have to say water...j/k (but not really) I could not live without cookies!!!! A glass of milk and some cookies can make any mood good, at least for a little while.

LucasL

The internet and mobile phone, these are the 2 things which makes me feel helpless and can't live without. That's for objects though, women will be the real........... :p

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Air.
And truth be told that goes for everyone.
Likewise water.
But beyond logic, which I can never really escape.
It would be my beautiful daughter and her smile and her ability to, without even trying, make me forget about the insignifigant bullshit that floats around in this world, she re-opens my mind to imagination, dreams, passion and well, life.
Material possessions mean nothing.
Even if you have your whole digitised world on there...

IdalinaPage

For me probably my iPod, used to take it with me where ever I go and even on the bed I need it plug in to my ears. I am so addicted to it since long time a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.