What SEO tools do you regularly use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymeet

google adwords keyword tool and google webmaster or Firefox add ons SearchStatus,keyword rank checker lots of more
Thanks

Last edited:

leonardwilliam

Most of the time, I'm using Google Analytics, of course and some Firefox add ons like the Search Status, Google Global and and RoboForm.

crumejack

To be honest, I bought a load of SEO tools and personally I wouldn't worry about using them. They're OK for research but remember, you still have to do the SEO work. They can't magically give you back links or write the content for your site. Good ones will examine your pages for on page SEO but if you know about on page SEO such as keyword density, title tags, meta tags, h1 headings, etc, then you should be able to do it yourself.

With free tools that Google provides and others, then I don't really see the need to SEO programs.

Tammy

I mostly use yahoo site explorer, google adwords keyword tool, SEO elite and the rest I like to do it manually

dynacameron

I use Google ad word tools, Google analytic tool, and back link watch tool... I do SEO manually and not other tools i use.

Because SEO basics step is that do work manually dont use the tools and softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.