What kind of script is this?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by gigantor, Jan 31, 2006.

to remove all ads.
  1. gigantor

    gigantor New Member

    I'm in the process of creating a simple site that utilizes the custom text design center shown on the site linked below. If anyone could tell me what type of script and maybe direct me towards some information on that type of script, that would rock. I know that this can be done in flash but I'm trying to stay away from learning flash. Thanks in advance.

    You have to scroll down a little when viewing the site to see the script. It's the text design center.

  2. zkiller

    zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

    it's some form of old school cgi script. i am sure you could find something simular over www.hotscripts.com or some other script depot.

Share This Page